Thursday, November 17, 2011

You, yes you, can make your own rediculous easy window valance

Ok if your me, you can't sew. Not even remotely. In fact I guarantee you can sew exponentialy better than I can and that's if you can repair a button. I'm useless. That why, when I ran across this on Pinterest I immediatly had to check it out. The writer of 'inmyownstyle.com' is a genius with these valances. Is a no sew, easy application. Do I think it will last forever? No. Will it last long enough till I would have got the itch to make a new one with a new pattern anyway? Yes. I believe my Mom and I will be following her instruction and trying this this weekend, I'll let you know how it turns out! Click the link below to try it yourself and definitely let me know how awesome it looks!

How to make a No Sew Window Treatment | In My Own Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment